Here is a list for some of the my favorite papers written by others that have inspired my work:
Control Barrier Functions (CBFs)
- Control Barrier Function Based Quadratic Programs for Safety Critical Systems. Aaron Ames, et al. 2017.
- Characterizing Safety: Minimal Barrier Functions from Scalar Comparison Systems. Rohit Konda, et al. 2019.
- Nonsmooth Barrier Functions with Applications to Multi-Robot Systems. Paul Glotfelter, et al. 2017.
- Exponential Control Barrier Functions for Enforcing High Relative-Degree Safety-Critical Constraints. Quan Hguyen and Koushil Sreenath. 2016.
Robust Nonlinear Control
- Input to State Stability: Basic Concepts and Results. Eduardo D Sontag. 2008.
- Input-to-State Safety with Control Barrier Functions. Shishir Kolathaya and Aaron Ames. 2018.
- Über die Lage der Integralkurven gewöhnlicher Differentialgleichungen. Mitio Nagumo. 1942.
- The theorems of Bony and Brezis on Flow-Invariant Sets. RM Redheffer. 1972.
- Viability Theory: New Directions. Jean-Pierre Aubin, et al. 2011.
Preference Based Learning
- Preference-based Learning for Exoskeleton Gait Optimization. Maegan Tucker, et al. 2020.
- Agile Autonomous Driving Using End-to-End Deep Imitation Learning. Yunpeng Pan, et al. 2019.
- Convext Optimization. Stephen Boyd and Lieven Vandenberghe. 2004.
- Feedback Systems: An introduction for Scientists and Engineers. Karl Johan Astrom and Richard Murray. 2010.
- Guaranteed Margins for LQG Regulators. John Doyle. 1978.